The optometrists of Carroll Eye Care Associates are doctors specializing in vision care and are therapeutically certified by the Iowa Board of Optometry to treat medical eye diseases through the use of prescription medications
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Complete vision and eye health examinations
- Family Vision and eye care
- Treatment of eye disease
- Removal of ocular foreign bodies
- Post-surgical co-management
- Refractive surgery co-management
- Complete contact lens services in the most up to date types of lenses available
- Quality eye wear
- Complete care for our infant to geriatric patients
Our frames and contact lenses can fit into any budget, as we offer a wide range of brands and products. Be sure to ask about our Maui Jim sunglasses line.
Order Contact Lenses
You can order your contact lenses online by using the button below.